April & May at Angelina Cupcake!

A friend had her sister visiting and after telling her all about my cupcakes she was desperate to try them... one problem, she couldn't have dairy!! Well, that wasn't a problem for me luckily so I came up with these lovely vanilla and rasperry cupcakes. I usually only use the best English butter in my recipes but for these I made an exception...


The frosting was surprisingly good... for dairy free!

Some pretty blue & white flower cupcakes, feminine but not too girlie!


A selection of cupcakes for a 21st birthday... flavours were cookies n' cream; chocolate peanut butter (my personal fave) chocolate (with pink roses and blossoms); Strawberry and vanilla; Pina Colada.  The birthday girl loved them all, and so did her hard to please friends and flatmates!


These were a 'tongue-in-cheek' gift for a gentleman with a perma-tan, who always wore shades and had white teeth!!


Don't you just love the power of the internet!!??  Not long after I launched my website last year, I had contact all the way from Australia asking me to deliver cupcakes to a local birthday girl. I remember thinking how fab it was that someone had got in touch from the other side of the world...

These weren't quite that far... a gentleman from London asked me to deliver these to a friend of his to wish her 'Luck'


Some birthday cupcakes for a lucky young girl


Who can resist?? Chocolate Ferrero Rocher cupcakes.... yum!


They're chocolate cupcakes with a whole Ferrero Rocher stuffed inside, topped with chocolate nutella frosting and a chunk of Ferrero Rocher on the top... I wish I'd bought a bigger box of chocs so I could have eaten the spares!!

I've been working on some new product lines and will post details soon....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts