2010... what a fabulous year!!

Now that 2010 has drawn to a close and we start the countdown to Valentines, our summer holidays...  and maybe even next Christmas, I thought I'd just look back over this last year and reflect on where I have been!


February saw my first interview on BBC Radio Northampton with John Griff, these were some of the cupcakes I took in for him to sample


With the launch of the Twilight saga movies I had a lot of requests for Twilight themed cupcakes; these were based on the book covers


I also joined together with the Evergreen Gallery in Daventry for a special open night, these cupcakes were based on the works of the artist Clinton Banbury

 

March saw pretty flowers for Mother's Day and Baileys and Guinness cupcakes for St Patrick's
 
I was priviliged to work with some fabulous couples to create their perfect wedding towers




 


And finally... the highlight of the year for me was winning my award for Best Local Product in the Northamptonshire Food & Drink Awards 2010/2011. And if you haven't seen the picture before, here's me accepting the award from Sophie Grigson and Jason Atherton


A very proud moment!

I'll be back soon...

Julie x

PS. you can see more of my pictures here

Comments

Popular Posts