Chuffed to bits - my little ol' blog makes Woman and Home Magazine's top 100

To say I was a little excited when I found out is probably an understatement!!

My little 'ol blog here makes the list of 100 Best Food Blogs according to Woman and Home magazine. It's quite overwhelming as I sit along side some amazing food bloggers that I have followed for some time and been fortunate to meet, also some less familiar to me which I shall now be checking out.


I don't blog as much as I'd like to but I do love sharing my work and ideas with others, which is why I have decided to share my knowledge by running small cupcake workshops beginning in January 2013. I'm still putting together dates for the diary but will be posting details here, on Facebook and Twitter.

If you're interested in attending a class, please email your initial interest to mail@angelinacupcake.com and I will add you to my list.

Thanks and happy baking

Julie xx

Comments

Popular Posts