Vintage inspired decorating class

Last Friday saw my first Vintage themed class. Dianne booked this course so that she could make her very own cupcakes for a friend's upcoming birthday. I think she did a wonderful job, I hope her friend will think so too!!

Beautiful ruffle flowers and vintage brooches

Gorgeous! 

Box of 12 cupcakes decorated in class to take home

Next available class is this Saturday, 8th June and will be held at the Vintage Retreat, Northampton. You'll get your very own box of 12 chocolate and vanilla cupcakes to take home, expertly decorated by your very own hands!

This course costs £55 and includes cupcakes, all materials and even an apron! You'll also get tea, coffee and freshly baked cake to nibble while you work!

And if you don't fancy coming alone, I'm offering a friend discount of 50%.... split the cost between you and pay just £41.25 each.

If you'd like to book a place on this or any other upcoming course, details can be found on my website or call me on 07944 009779.

Happy baking

Julie xx

Comments

Popular Posts